Saturday, June 03, 2006


So, I know everyone asks me how I have time to do Tilly & Mia (www.tillyandmia.com). And I guess it's one of those things that I just have to do! I have enjoyed the creative outlet so much, and seeing the success has been such a rush.

Sidenote: Stuart and I are watching Saturday Night Live. There's a Debbie Downer skit on right now. It cracks me up b/c of the Debbie Downer I know personally right now. I mean, this woman (Rachel Dratch's character) is so much just like her! This person (who will reamin anonymous) is just like Pig Pen, but instead of dirt it's negative energy. Ya know the type? Ugh!

Anyway, I am wanting to work on a new section for the store of birthday party invites, and favors, and onesies, etc, and while I have a few items, I need to expand it. In fact, Natalie's birthday is right around the corner and I still haven't come up with an exact theme.

Maybe I should do a poll? Ladybug? Monkey? Cupcake? Something like "Happy First Birthday Babyckakes" could be cute -- and I could use a cupcake image and bake cupcakes for the guests! Hmmmm...I am kinda getting into that! :) But, is that something you tell your daighter someday? You first birthday party was a cupcake theme. I am not sure about that one. Maybe I'll work on it and see what I come up with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home