Sunday, June 04, 2006


So, it seems my latest overnight success is my preggo design. I've always thought it was cute, and love how sweetly yet bodly it declares something so important, ya know? Anyway, the popularity lately has skyrocketed! I wonder what everyone was doing as spring was knocking at the door!? And now they all have news to share.

Also overnight, Natalie seems to be working on some top teeth. It is so cute, because she has three bottom teeth and nothing on the top. The pattern is of course to normally get two on bottom and then two on top, but when her third tooth pooped in on bottom, it made her little smile kinda lopsided, which is of course adorable. But, those poor top gums have blown up like balloons now! I wonder how long these teeth will take?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home